1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub. This is one of the best exfoliators I’ve ever used, and does miracles for both those with acne, and those with wrinkles or aging concerns. It contains BHA acids, that exfolaite along with gentle scrubbing beads. Its oil free, so it wont’ aggravate acne, and the exfolaition helps break down the pimples. The Acids go deeper into the skin to further exfoliate, and eliminate bacteria. For those with wrinkles, the exfolaiting beads help slough off dull skin, and the acids penetrate deep, to where the wrinkles are set to plump them up and over time, help eliminate them. $7 at CVS
2, Hourglass Immaculate Foundation, Shade Ivory. This is one of the truest liquid to powder foundation I’ve ever used, and the build-able coverage can take you from medium to photo ready. It’s completely oil absorbing, and keeps me (an oily mess by mid-day) completely mattified until I fall asleep. No primer or powder needed, and its waterproof and transfer resistant. I use it at many of my Modeling Photo Shoots, and will continue using it int he water all summer. $55 at Sephora (HERE IS A PHOTO EXAMPLE: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418978738132819&set=a.418978364799523.100568.221566097874085&type=3&theater)
3. Victorias Secret Luminous Mineral Blush In Starlet.This blush is one of my absolute favorites and summer go-tos. Its a deep rosy peach, and a shade that looks good on dark t light ranges of skin. It’s a very fine, soft texture, which makes it build-able for more, or less color. Its not sparkley, but has a slightly luminous shine, giving the wearer a perfect glowing complexion. Not to mention it’s mineral, and much better for the skin than many of it’s synthetic competitors. $15, Victorias Secret Stoes
4. Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer Body 20 in Bronze Enhancer. This is one of my newest discoveries and favorite products, I was introduced to the line with their amazing Beauty balm Creams, but what they have for the body is even better. The MST Body is like a tinted moisturizer, bb Cream, Foundation, Sunscreen, and Self Tanner for the skin. It goes on silky smooth, and doesn’t leave orange palms like so many other products. The moisturizer and beneficial ingredients absorb quickly into the skin, leaving the bronze pigment to be transfer-resistant, and giving the body and amazing tanned glow. SPF 20 helps keep the skin safe, and its water resistant- perfect for the beach & pool. When you’re ready to take it off, simply wash with soap and water. $34 at Sephora
5.Proactiv Makeup Cleansing Wipes. These wipes are amazingly non-ittatating. So amyn makeup removing ipes cause redness, irritation and distress to the skin, however Proactiv’s wipes remove makeup without the adgitation, even for sensitive skin. A few wipes for the whold face and all traces of waterproof mascara, lipstick, and even thick foundation are gone. It’s formulated wihtout alcohol, so there is no drying or burning either. It’s safe for acne prone skin, and gentle enough for aging skin. It contains Lavender Extract to help sooth the skin and over time help with fine lines and wrinkles. $15 Proactiv.com
6. Omorovicza Budapest Cleansing Foam. This is one of the most luxurious and effective cleansers I think I’ve ever used. It comes out of the bottle supprisingly thick, and when emulsified in hads and applied to face completely cleanses and deeply soothes. It has a very refreshing smell, and is formulated with top-of the line minerals to penetrate the skin’s Dermis, to effectively treat against pigmentation, wrinkles, sun damage, acne and other sin care concerns. It cleanses completely, without striping the skin of moisture or causing dryness. Over time, the minerals continue to penetrate and show notable firmness, radiance, and overall luminosity. 70$ Omorovicza.com
7.Too Faced’s Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System. Finally someone got it right- A non clumpy, non drying, extending, voluming and lengthening long wear mascara!! The system comes with two tubes, Step 1 & 2 to extend each lash individually, and coat them to fullness & perfection. Flexistretch Nylon fibers are used to lengthen and lock onto each lash, lengthening them each up to 42% in length and 98% In volume. Its made for all day wear, and formulated without sulfates, synthetic fragrances, Phthalates, gmo’s, and triclosan- Making it safe for contact lens users and those who are sensitive in general. It lasts through heat & humidity, and I have gotten away with it in photoshoots, instead of resorting to lashes! 35$ at Sephorra.
8. La Roche Posay Hydraphase Eyes Targeted Rehydration. This little bottle packs a big punch, and being an on-the-go woman, I don’t always have the best luck when it comes to undereye bags. I have sensitive eyes as well, so many creams and serums irritate them, or make them water. I love this one because I can apply it 5-10 mins before makeup, or at night before I go to bed. Either way, It completely takes down my undereye bags, sooths them, and even works on erasing the dark color. Its a product that doesn’t travel, which is a huge plus for those who know what its like to put eye cream on, and have it travel down your cheeks thorough the day. Its small enough to fit in my purse or pocket, and works so quickly that i’ts naturally one of my favorite products. 32.95, (or less when on sale) at CVS